Held in Singapore on 26-28 October, the Agri-Food Tech Expo Asia is the region’s only B2B international trade event for the agri-food sector.
The event, hosted at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, will feature a product exhibition with over 200 exhibitors from more than 15 countries including China, Indonesia, Asia, Australia, Vietnam, South Korea and India.
Agri-Food Tech Expo Asia will attract representatives from both local and global agribusinesses, growers, manufacturers, technology providers, research institutes, start-ups, investors, wholesalers and retailers.
Attendees can visit in person or attend digitally, and the event will incorporate the following key exhibit themes:
• Food processing and packaging
• Food safety and security
• Sustainability and resource management
• Urban/Smart farming
• Aquaculture and urban protein
• Novel food technologies (including plant-based food processing, insect-based food processing, cultivated meat technologies and genome editing, and clean label management.
The event will also comprise the Superfood Asia 2022 Pavilions, connecting market-ready and CPG brands with leading suppliers, service providers and global buyers from foodservice and retail. Key exhibits within Superfood Asia include:
• Healthy and natural
• Alternative proteins
• Dairy alternatives
• Meat alternatives
• Novel food and ingredients
• Fortified and reformulated
• Nutritional, functional, vegan and gluten-free
• Farm fresh produce