With the option to attend in-person or virtually, the Sustainable DAIRY Alternatives event will be held from 24 to 25 May.
Taking place in Singapore, the event will focus on precision fermentation’s role in creating animal-free dairy products, examining new materials and technologies available to deliver an authentic taste, optimum functionality and clean labels.
The program can be viewed here.
Discussion topics include:
* The evolution of plant-based dairy
* Development of microalgae milk and cheese alternatives
* Consumer acceptance and understanding new technologies in dairy protein
* Cell cultured breast milk – Potential benefits for infant nutrition
* Food 4 Good: Lactoferrin as a functional ingredient
* Veronica Fil, co-founder, Grounded Foods
* Irina Gerry, CMO, Change Foods
* Angelique Nicolette Teo, co-founder, MAD Foods
* Priyanka Srinivas, founder and CEO, The Live Green Co
* Justin Chan, founder and director, Snappea