A new trade event focusing on the future of food, Anuga Horizon will run for three days in September.
Held in Cologne from 6 to 8 September 2022, Anuga HORIZON will offer food and beverage companies of all sizes the opportunity to present products and industry solutions relating to:
- Sustainability – Zero waste; Eatable Packaging and Functional Packaging; Fairly Produced; Sustainably Produced/Packaged; Re-use Food
- Alternative Products – Plant-based; Protein Food; Reformulated; Vegan; Healthy
- New Nutrition – Functional Food; Natural Ingredients; Clean Label; Personalised Nutrition; Convenience
- Ecosystem – Acceleration; Investment, Science, Go-To-Market
- The Internet of Food – E-Commerce; Robotics, VR and AR; New Payment; Digital Platforms and Processes; New POS
Hosted across two exhibition halls, the event will comprise three key formats:
- Exhibition (industry members will present their leading products and solutions)
- Conference (two stages will be on the show floor: the Inspiration stage and the Innovation stage)
- Experience (including interactive experience zones)
Anuga HORIZON will be hosted every two years and is organised by Koelnmesse, which also oversees Anuga, the world’s leading food fair for the retail, foodservice and catering market.
“Changing consumer demands, increased digitalisation and the increased implementation of disruptive technologies require a paradigm change within the industry. This is exactly where Anuga HORIZON comes into play and as a practical enhancement to Anuga, it will portray the entire food ecosystem,” said Gerald Böse, president and chief executive officer of Koelnmesse GmbH.
Companies looking to exhibit have access to an early bird promotion until 31 March 2022.